| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ennadai Lake, Nunavut in September is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of liquid accrues across on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Ennadai Lake, Nunavut September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ennadai Lake, Nunavut:
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 721.6 kms (448.4 miles) NNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 674.4 kms (419.1 miles) NW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 684.1 kms (425.1 miles) W
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 615.1 kms (382.2 miles) W
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 615.5 kms (382.5 miles) W
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 625.1 kms (388.4 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) S
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 474.8 kms (295.1 miles) S
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 772.4 kms (480 miles) SW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 712.2 kms (442.6 miles) SSW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 710 kms (441.2 miles) S
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 797 kms (495.2 miles) S
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) NNE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) ENE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) ESE
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 639.9 kms (397.6 miles) SE
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) SSE